Monday, April 5, 2010

total KO and easter

this morning i dreamed that i was choking and couldn't breathe and it was so intense that it actually woke me up....and i still couldn't breathe. for the past week or so my sinuses have been in a fight with my pollen allergies, and they finally lost. when i woke up my nose was completely stopped up and full of junk, but the problem was my throat was full of junk too. my right eye was all but stuck shut, so i was walking around gasping and bumping into stuff trying to find my glass of water! it's about time for me to stock up on alavert, nose spray and eye drops.

easter at the vaughn's was wonderful yesterday! every year the winter family color coordinates and when i first moved here i would decide if i wanted to match or not, but for the past two or three years it hasn't really been a choice. this year the colors were supposed to be black, white and pink. finding dresses went so quickly for the girls it HAD to be a new record! however, all of our dresses were black and white, no pink. we decided to do what we did last year - matching colors for clothes but then everybody got to pick their own shoe/accessory color. sterling was absolutely precious and put on a show for us by walking around to everybody all day long!



i was going to expand on easter a little bit more, but she & him are about to be on jimmy kimmel and i don't want to miss it!! if you haven't heard them before give them a listen.
-meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment