Friday, June 18, 2010

round it up to 30

it's almost my birthday (july 2) and i'll be turning the ripe old age of 26. i know you're just dying to get me a really cool gift, so here's a couple of ideas to help you out.

1. come visit me in nashville. my mom, her two sisters and LINDSEY(!) are coming to see me next month and i couldn't be more excited. that alone let's me know i'm going to have a happy birthday month.

2. a subscription to relevant, paste, or filter magazines.





3. amazon mp3 daily deals are a big part of my life. imagine how many $3 and $4 albums i could get with a gift card.



4. stockholm syndrome by derek webb on vinyl. this involves a bonus mp3 download of the album for you, so i highly suggest you give this one some real consideration.



5. make a donation to the university of michigan to benefit the cancer research U of M does on orphan cancers. the specific fund the link goes to was created in memory of one of my favorite musicians, spencer bell. after he abruptly passed away in 2006 of adrenal cancer his family has worked relentlessly alongside many others to find a cure.



i'm VERY excited about my first birthday in nashville!! and as if it's not already fun enough with my family coming right after, eclipse comes out a couple of days before!! it will be a very happy birthday to me!!

-meghan

3 comments:

  1. I heard our pal Dwebb is gettin you number 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Can I come towards the end of July, beginning of August? It'd be like July 31 through August 3rd. Does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you accept cash for your birthday? You didn't include that, but I assume you would be glad to get money! Plan to see you real soon. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete